Re: British Car Day and TVR's

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Car Day and TVR's
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: 20 Jul 1994 17:13:08 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

Add me to the list of TVR fans. I really like the lines, they are very
distinctive. Add the low profile tires and they look like they would be
really fun to drive ;-) ;-). _And_ the TVR 2500M has my favourite lump,
the 2.5 litre Triumph engine! What a win!

As for the MGB powered TVR at British Car day, it was a 1971 TVR Vixen
S2. It had a 1600 cc version of the "B" engine. The car was white and
very clean. Looked like a nice car.

Now, if anyone is really interested in a TVR, I know a guy that has
at least two for sale if the price is right. Both are V8 powered. One
is a 2500M with a Rover 3.5, the other is a Vixen with a 289. Don't
expect to buy these cheap though... and they both need work.

rml

Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |