A Reluctant Goodbye.

To: @car.dis
Subject: A Reluctant Goodbye.
From: cusack@gumby.msd.ray.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 94 15:28:46 EDT
        Dear SOL Friends,

        A quick thank you to all of the encouraging mail regarding my
        emotional breakdown after the British car show.  As far as I'm
        concerned, the people that make this net such a stimulating and
        educational resource represent the cornerstone of the British
        car hobby in the States.  To contribute to and more often just
        absorb the wealth of knowledge available on my passionate hobby
        has been immensely rewarding.  That is why I am despondent at having
        to say goodbye to you all, quite reluctantly.

        I have taken a new position at a small company in Concord, MA called
        Integrated Vision Systems (IVS).  I do not know if my computer will
        have EMAIL capability, and if it does I may not be in a position to
        use it for this.  If it is at all possible you KNOW I will be back
        with a new address.  It's funny but I'm worried about just missing
        a few days!

        My last day here at Raytheon is Tuesday, and I will respectfully
        request to be taken off the list at that point.  If I can't make it
        back, please local SOLer's call me for local rallies and group tours.
        Bob Lang, if I EVER hear about a bunch of SOLer's and their lbc's
        meeting in Groton I'll be the first one there!

        I'm quite sure that my lovely B would not be what it is today without
        the technical support and pure phsyce that I have enjoyed here on
        the net.  These silly little British cars are so important to
        me, that I find myself consciously hiding the fact that I am almost
        ALWAYS thinking about them.  Here on the net I don't have to hide
        my obsession, you're all as bad as I am!

        Keep the faith scions, and "Keep 'em on the Road"

        -Skip Cusack            '72 B, '74 BGT
        32 Castle Drive
        Groton, MA 01450 (508) 448-3162