67 MGB - Jammed Starter

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 67 MGB - Jammed Starter
From: wcwagner@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (Bill Wagner Jr.)
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 1994 17:19:47 -0500
    The starter on my buddy's 67 MGB has jammed and it doesn't want to
come out easily.  Some folks here suggested that we could put it into
4th gear and give it a gentle pull backwards to move the flywheel and
unjam the starter.
    Any comments on this or any good suggestions on how we can get the
starter unstuck?
    Please reply directly, I'm a digest recipient.  I'll put any replies
together and make one note out them.
      Thanks, Bill Wagner.

Bill Wagner Jr.        |'67 Healey 3000 MK III | wcwagner@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
University of Illinois |'93 Mitsu Eclipse (DS) | PHONE:  217 244 4136
CCSO Communications    |                       | FAX  :  217 333 9758
302 E John, Suite 1608 -------------------------
Champaign, IL  61820      These are my opinions and my opinions only!!!!!!