Re: Paint for TR7 undersides?

To: ARoman4047@aol.com
Subject: Re: Paint for TR7 undersides?
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@scs.agilent.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 10:21:32 -0700 (PDT)
Tony,

Yeah, I'm aware of the POR15 UV degradation problem.  I've only used it
on frame and suspension components not exposed to the sunn.

I've found that canning jars work well for POR15 storage.  I put a
couple layers of plastic rap under the lids and store them in the 'frig.
I've got some that's over a year old and still slushes around.  Another
nice thing about canning jars is that you can see that the paint inside
is still liquid.

Roland