Re: Motor shipping

To: Rikrock@aol.com, mikey@b2systems.com, british-cars@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Motor shipping
From: DEVierling@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 22:12:44 EDT
Oh, yes that's right, airfreight is often a slightly more economical
alternative to truck freight and...surprise!...if it doesn't have to be there
in a hurry, it goes on the ground in a truck!  (Hint: ask for "deferred
service").

I occasionally use airfreight at work and they do come to the building to
pick-up.  Although the trucks rarely have a lift-gate.  A few phone calls
might find you a company that can provide door-to-door service.

donny v
1978 MGB