Re: 215 V8

To: James R Bown <Bowan@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: 215 V8
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2000 19:42:47 -0500
Jim-

All the rover valve covers will fit, as will the period Offenhaeuser Valve
covers that are still available new, & of course, used. Olds valve covers do not
work, later Buick covers do not work.

For the fancy stuff,  try TSI,  D & D Fabrications, The Wedge Shop, RPI
Engineering, Clive Wheatley, The V8 Conversion Co, Rimmer Bros, Brown & Gammons.

The first 3 are US, rest British.  D & D has a shipment of MGBV8 repro covers on
the way. Contact info for most of these companies are on my web page,
mgbv8.com

Jim Stuart