RE: 215 V8

To: "'James R Bown'" <Bowan@uswest.net>
Subject: RE: 215 V8
From: Kerry Seibert <ckchapel@fast.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 21:14:03 -0500
JIM - Possibilities for tune-up/hop-up/dress-up for this engine are almost
endless, esp from UK sources.  Suggest starting at www.gomog.com/ .  This is a
Morgan site.  Go to the specifically Plus 8s location for some mechanical
insight and parts sources.  Real Steel in the UK is a good one. A guy named
Hardcastle has two books out about the BOP ie Rover V8. Must haves.  This
is/was a very popular (and relatively cheap) engine to "improve upon" and
hot-rodders have been using it for years.  Magazine/tech articles abound and we
seem to be well-catered for.

Cheers,  Craig Seibert    1968 Morgan +8