RE: 215 V8

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 215 V8
From: Lee Shepherd <leesonic@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 02:18:23 -0800 (PST)
> I am interested in some dress up parts that will fit
> a 215 V8.  The one I
> have is from a 62 Buick.  Specifically I am looking
> for some die-cast valve
> cover that will fit.  Does any one know if valve
> covers that fit later Buick
> V8's will also fit the 62 215?  Will the Rover valve
> covers fit?

A neat trick is to use late Rover valve covers, have a
machine shop machine the fluting off the top, and give
them a good polish. This gives them an almost billet
appearance.

Check them out on my car at the following address:

http://members.aol.com/kentcapri/kccpicsmk32000s.htm

=====
Lee Shepherd
1981 Mk3 (3.6 V8)