RE: Rover head port/valve size list?

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: RE: Rover head port/valve size list?
From: "Huddleson, David" <David.Huddleson@ccra-adrc.gc.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 08:33:47 -0400
With the discussion of "pre-SD1", it is referring to the re-engineering that
went into the Rover V8 engine in preparation of the launch of the Rover 3500
"SD1" in 1976. So, the TR8 used the "later" style engine, and not the
pre-SD1.

(Let's stop at 1982, because then there are further developments such as the
"stiff" block which came about with the Rover 3500 Vitesse...)

David

David Huddleson     david.huddleson@ccra-adrc.gc.ca
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada