RE: high performance head gaskets for Buick/Rover V-8

To: barrier@bconnex.net, hillman@bigpond.com, parrisw@home.com
Subject: RE: high performance head gaskets for Buick/Rover V-8
From: jim.hearnden@bt.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 15:08:44 +0100
This is also detailed on one of their web site pages.

                           _________
                          |         |
Jim Hearnden        ___  _|_________|_  ___
                   |   |(_) _______ (_)|   |
Work 01732 224340  |   |-O||       ||O-|   |
Mobile 07930 353232|___|__||_______||__|___|
                                   WESTFIELD

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of BT Syncordia Solutions
. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing,
or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.