Re: CV Joints

To: sean murray <snmurray@iol.ie>
Subject: Re: CV Joints
From: Keith Gustafson <gusmach@shore.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 18:24:01 -0500 (EST)
Hey Sean, good to see another +2 owner. Yeh, thats about it right now. Seems
the list really gets hopping when we start talking real heavy duty techno
weenie stuff, like cv joint details and the like. Earleir this fall we were
rambling on about various 5speed conversions. I have bought a 280zx box that
I plan on playing with this winter. What are your opinions on such things?