Re[4]: BRG

To: Mike Causer <mikec@cam-ani.co.uk>
Subject: Re[4]: BRG
From: rebean@CCGATE.HAC.COM
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 97 11:19:37 PST8

Mike wrote:

>They don't look menacing enough for you already?  You must be one of
>the very few people who can honestly wear a "No Fear" Tee-shirt!

Well yes (they do look menacing in the first place), but it's fun to
think about national racing colors on navy ships.  Possibly the
British Navy would have the only stealth advantage.  ;-)

>ObChapman:  I once had a girlfriend whose father had a Chapman
>battleship.  Damn thing was so much trouble that I had to keep my
>liking for Lotuses secret.

What a '64 Ford Galaxy?  Ex-John Sears?  When ACBC was tight with Ford, didn't
they use big Ford wagons and such at the factory?

Rod