Team Lotus wins!

To: lotus-cars@lists.best.com,
Subject: Team Lotus wins!
From: Mike Causer <mikec@dial.drakken.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 19:56:47 +0100
Tem Lotus Six today won Class B of the Birkett 6-Hour Relay race at
Snetterton!

Drivers were John Marshall, Richard Reeve, Andy Bradshaw and Hugo Shipley,
Tean Manager was Peter Warr.  (Yes _that_ Peter Warr.)   Warmth & hot
were courtesy of the JPS-Team Lotus motorhome, supervised by Mrs Bradshaw.

After the first hour, while it rained continuously, we were leading, but
the race was halted for an hour after several crashes and when it dried
out somewhat we dropped back to 4th overall.

The cars were all Lotus Sixes, and we were almost alone in not having a
single mechanical failure ;-)

Wet but happy,

Mike