RE: One Fine Day/insanity

To: Jim Tyler <jtyler29@idt.net>
Subject: RE: One Fine Day/insanity
From: pkort@cis.picker.com
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 07:25:20 -0400

  Not quite!  Stock I don't have to buy parts for nor do I have to insure it
based on its current value.

  I looked a different makes and models before buying my 1600 and I have owned a
couple of other makes.  High prices kept me from some cars and seeing MGBs and
Triumphs on every corner during the summers kept me away from them.  The draw to
Datsun was the low price combined with the rarity.  If my 1600 was suddenly
worth 5 time what it is today, I won't be able to insure it and you can bet ( no
offense to our suppliers ) that the parts prices would soar.

  Yes, I could make a buck when I sold it, but I bought it to drive!  Stock I
buy to make a buck!!

Paul
OROC

Thats like owning a 25.00 stock and not wanting it to go to 75.00 because you
like
it affordable???????  Like it or not the Datsun is an investment.