Re: One Fine Day/insanity

To: jtyler29@idt.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: One Fine Day/insanity
From: KCook94722@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 19:51:30 EDT
In a message dated 8/1/99 2:29:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time, jtyler29@idt.net
writes:

>  Like it or not the Datsun is an investment.
Not in my case.The car stays with me till I die. You make some good points
for those that find that they need to sell the cars for emergency purposes,
but the fact is, if you are after an investment car, you shouldnt be looking
for datsuns. To use your example, if you want a stock that will sell for a
profit eventually, you purchase a stock with a history or high potential to
do so. Having owned 14 roadsters to date, I'm personally tickled to death
that they can be purchased for a song.Lots of my friends and family now drive
them for just that fact.
Ken