Re: 'Pushing' the front end??

To: "Daniel Neuman" <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>, <ccoker@flash.net>
Subject: Re: 'Pushing' the front end??
From: "Calvin Grandy" <cmgfam@sover.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 16:02:48 -0500
Oh! You just put in a LSD?  What could you expect?  Now the rear end rolls more
from the softer bump stops, PLUS the "GO Straight" action of driving both
wheels!  Roll bar balance time for you!  Adjusted tire size could help you on
the track.  Big ones up front like a MINI?  You would take some jabs for that!

Regards

Calvin Grandy
Vermont