Re[2]: 67.5 1600 vs 2000

To: "'Robert.Long@CSDInc.com'" <Robert.Long@CSDInc.com>,
Subject: Re[2]: 67.5 1600 vs 2000
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 16:08:44 -0800
And the shifter holes on the trans tunnel are spaced differently.

Here's my question:
Are the speedometer internals identical, except for the faceplate dial that says
160? What I'm getting at, is it feasible to make a new faceplate for a 1600
speedometer, and then change the gearing at the speedo connection on the trans
so your speed reads correctly?

Fred - So.SF (no snow, just iced windows)