Re: 67.5 1600 vs 2000

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 67.5 1600 vs 2000
From: XeddeX@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 19:33:13 EST
In a message dated 12/8/99 3:57:49 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ej99176@goodnet.com writes:

<< the licence plate surround >>

The licence plate is definitely a sought after item.  I would love to have
one for my 1600.  I have been told that this is a rare part and people sell
them for a premium price.   My question is that it doesnt look too hard to
replicate... it looks just like a metal rail bent to a rectangular shape.  I
realize that it would be non-NOS and everything and it might be harder to
duplicate than I think.

so does someone sell a replica or should I look into making my own?  =)

Eddie