Re: 67.5 1600 vs 2000

To: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>,
Subject: Re: 67.5 1600 vs 2000
From: STAN CHERNOFF <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 22:18:44 -0800
Gordon,

All of the 67.5 cars had the same hole in the transmission tunnel since the
shift boot and dust covers were attached to the shift plate.  As long as
the shift plate is the one for the trans the it works.

The hole in the trans tunnel is quite long and accomodates both the 4 speed
and 5 speed shift lever locations.

Stan

BTW I have a few 5 speed shift plates for sale.