Fw: 67.5 1600 vs 2000

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: 67.5 1600 vs 2000
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 22:07:51 -0800
I think that I bought the last one that Dave had this summer, If you want
though I can call Dave for you and ask him if he has any more or plans to
make some more as these were reproduction pieces.  Out of all the things
that my roadster needed this was the hardest piece to find.  I wish you luck
and hope that you get one.  This is one of those pieces that make the 67
2000 special and distinct from the 1600.

Gerardo Magana
67.5 SRL 311-00222