Wheels again

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Wheels again
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 16:17:59 EST
Hello,

I apologize for being redundant.  I had all of the information stored in my
folders but somehow, now that I want to refer to them they are not there.  So
I ask the list once more...

Would a 14x7 inch wheel fit under the rear fender?  I am talking about the
Panasports.  I understand that the acceptable backspacing is around 4 inches.
 Give or take  v e r y  little.  Or am I wrong?

Anyone know what the backspacing is on the Panasports?  14x6... 14x7?  I have
a pair of the 14x6's mounted on the rear.  I could remove the wheel to check
if no one has the info.  I plan to move the 6 inch to the front and put some
7's in the rear.  Btw... no fender flairing for me.

I made alittle $$$ on Corel the last week and I want to buy myself a nice
gift.  ;>)

Take care,

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex