Re: Wheels again

To: CalSpeed@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wheels again
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 17:43:15 EST
In a message dated 12/09/1999 1:19:34 PM Pacific Standard Time,
CalSpeed@aol.com writes:

> Would a 14x7 inch wheel fit under the rear fender?  I am talking about the
>  Panasports.  I understand that the acceptable backspacing is around 4
inches.

>   Give or take  v e r y  little.  Or am I wrong?

7s should fit just fine. I have some 7.5s and there's still plenty of room to
spare... of course it also depends on your tire size. But the ideal
backspacing is actually closer to 4.75" for the rear. This will move the
wheel as close to the frame as possible without actually rubbing... giving
you more room to run a wider wheel/tire combo.

>  I made alittle $$$ on Corel the last week and I want to buy myself a nice
>  gift.  ;>)

Oh man, I'm bummed because if I hung on to corel for another 2 days...well, I
coulda made 9x as much as I did when I sold it! :(
My uncle's friend bought ~20,000 shares when it was 5 bucks... time to go beg
for xmas money!

Van
- http://members.xoom.com/BADROC