RE: datsun-roadsters-digest V1 #601

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: datsun-roadsters-digest V1 #601
From: Duram Plummer <duram@mossy.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 21:55:11 -0800
It is actually not new. Nissan made the Figaro for the Japanese market as a
one time retro they built the car in 1991 and only 1991. it is a hardtop
with a sliding convertible top. they were so popular in Japan that there was
a lottery  held to decide who would be able to buy them. Since then
popularity has run off and some of them have been imported to the UK. There
is an outfit in the UK that is offering them for sale for 14,000 Pounds
Sterling. I have been seriously trying to figure out how to import one for
the last two years.

Duram
SPL310 X 2