Re: exhaust gases inside with top up.

To: datsun-roadsters-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: exhaust gases inside with top up.
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 23:24:01 -0800
The roadster is not known to have an inherent problem like the Z does. There
should be a breather hose from the cam cover to the air cleaner. If it's
missing,
you are probably getting all the blow-by from the engine in the engine
compartment. I'd check out the shifter boot to see if it is sealed correctly,
then I'd look for any holes without grommets on the firewall.

--
Gordon Glasgow
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org