Re: datsun-roadsters-digest V1 #601

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: datsun-roadsters-digest V1 #601
From: Alan Bent <ajb@squirrel.com.au>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 23:18:16 +1100
The Figaro is one of several limited production models built by Nissan at the
Pike factory. All these short production models are based on regular production
Nissans such as the Pulsar, March or Micra. All were sold via a lottery to
decide who would be lucky enough to pay an enormous amount of yen for one of
these cars (the Figaro sold for nearly double the cost of a Pulsar). They also
built a delivery van based on the Pulsar platform called the S-Cargo, which
looked like a snail, and the BE-1, which looked like a Renault 8 that had shrunk
in the wash. I have to admit I really like the Figaro (and the S-Cargo) and I
would love to have one, but then again I am slightly mad!
Alan Bent  -  Queensland , Australia
1966 Fairlady SP311  -  1965 Silvia CSP311
1966 Fairlady SP311  -  1964 Fairlady 3 seater SP310
1964 Fairlady 3 seater SP310 - 1964 Cedric Wagon WP31
1963 Bluebird P312 -  1963 Bluebird P312
1963 Cedric P31 - 1964 Cedric Wagon 1964
1969 Super Six G130
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/3823/index.html