Re: exhaust gases inside with top up.

To: MMccaf8697@aol.com, datsun-roadsters-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: exhaust gases inside with top up.
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 23:05:48 EST
In a message dated 12/18/99 10:33:40 PM EST, MMccaf8697@aol.com writes:

<< On my roadster, exhaust gases seem to be entering the cockpit the the top
up.
  I've taken the car to various exhaust system shops for diagnosis, and at
 present, no leaks are found.....Ostensibly, I've been preparing the car for
my
 finance to enjoy, but at this point we both reek of exhaust in our clothes
 and even I can't fully enjoy the car.
 Side note/another thought: the car is an early 67 transplanted with the U-20
 and 5-speed, however, I haven't noticed if there is a crankase ventilation
 system like the later L series motors.  Any thoughts? >>

Yeah.... drive with the top down.

Calspeed