Re: Hello, out there...

To: motormite@hotmail.com, allen_h50@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Hello, out there...
From: MHarper486@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 09:09:57 EST
Hi Carolina guys!  This is beginning to look like California for Roadster
population.  If we can't get a group together with these numbers, it's
because we aren't interested.  Might I suggest a central location based on
the responses I have seen so far?  Looks like somewhere near Charlotte would
allow most of us to travel some but not too much.  Anyone out there near
Charlotte that can arrange something?

Maybe in the Spring when we can drive up "topless"

Of course something in the mountains may be nice, or I could arrange a
coastal "thang" sometime.  Let's not let the idea die.

Mike Harper
'66 1600
Charleston SC