Re: Hello, out there...

To: MHarper486@aol.com
Subject: Re: Hello, out there...
From: "Ben Zech" <motormite@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 12:34:47 GMT
Mike and others interested:

I would be more than happy to have all of you come to my house.
We live (Rita and me) 25 mile N.W. of Charlotte, central location (pretty
much) for all.
I have a 2 bay 28 x 42 shop with a lift.

We  have a 90 Miata and are the founders of the local Miata club chapter, so
we have a lot of experience sponsoring gatherings.

Speaking of the mountains, we also have a cabin in the Brevard, NC area that
we rent out if anyone is interested.

I agree with Mike, lets get this "thang" going.

Ben & Rita Zech
CD/RoC "Carolina's Datsun Roadsters Club"

>From: MHarper486@aol.com
>To: motormite@hotmail.com, allen_h50@hotmail.com
>CC: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
>Subject: Re: Hello, out there...
>Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 09:09:57 EST
>
>Hi Carolina guys!  This is beginning to look like California for Roadster
>population.  If we can't get a group together with these numbers, it's
>because we aren't interested.  Might I suggest a central location based on
>the responses I have seen so far?  Looks like somewhere near Charlotte
>would
>allow most of us to travel some but not too much.  Anyone out there near
>Charlotte that can arrange something?
>
>Maybe in the Spring when we can drive up "topless"
>
>Of course something in the mountains may be nice, or I could arrange a
>coastal "thang" sometime.  Let's not let the idea die.
>
>Mike Harper
>'66 1600
>Charleston SC

BZ/NC/SPL/SRL