Re: Hello, out there...

To: "Ben Zech" <motormite@hotmail.com>, <MHarper486@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Hello, out there...
From: "Tom Phelan" <tomph@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 08:53:38 -0500
Hi Ya,

Sounds good to me. Looking forward to it. Will pick this up in the spring
after we find out if the east and west coasts are still here after the all
the Y2K hoopla and the doom and gloomer stuff has passed! Want to see if
Arizona actually becomes beachfront property.  ;-)

Tom (That's why I moved to the mountains) P