Fwd: Hello, out there...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Hello, out there...
From: CarterCM@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 20:56:08 EST
--part1_0.2d238f8.259189b8_boundary

In a message dated 12/21/1999 5:00:00 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tomph@mindspring.com writes:

<< We could call the group "CROC" >>

Is that like in "Old Croc"?
Hey, I think I might qualify for membership! :-)

Cheers,
Craig

--part1_0.2d238f8.259189b8_boundary

From: "Tom Phelan" <tomph@mindspring.com>
To: <MHarper486@aol.com>
Cc: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hello, out there...
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 19:57:11 -0500
Sender: owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net

Hi Ya,

>Hi Carolina guys!  This is beginning to look like California for Roadster
>population.  If we can't get a group together with these numbers, it's
>because we aren't interested.

We could call the group "CROC" I can even see an emblem in the making. Hmmmm

>Might I suggest a central location based on
>the responses I have seen so far?  Looks like somewhere near Charlotte
would
>allow most of us to travel some but not too much.  Anyone out there near
>Charlotte that can arrange something?

I'm sure we can figure something out!

>Maybe in the Spring when we can drive up "topless"

We don't have to wait for spring. Temps haven't been that bad so far. I've
only put mine up because of the rain. Of course, it is starting to get a
little cooler in the am. ;)

>Of course something in the mountains may be nice, or I could arrange a
>coastal "thang" sometime.  Let's not let the idea die.

Absolutley. All kinds of possibilities. Could even make a trip to Ohio and
link up with the OROCers for the vintage races or something, How about that
Chris/Paul et al?

Tom P
Hendersonville NC
68 2L #2771