RE: exhaust sytem work.

To: "'russell southwell'" <rulee@cityscape.net>,
Subject: RE: exhaust sytem work.
From: Michael Landskroner <Mlandskroner@mlg.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 13:57:27 -0500
Every bolt and nut on my car has anti-seize compound on it - after
you've tried to get bolts off a car that have been on for 30 years or so
you learn. I also use anti-seize on the connectors for the o/s light
sockets too and never had a problem with getting them out again.

I also use it on exhaust pipes and have gotten exhaust pipes
disconnected after several years of use.

Mike SPL 1819