RE: rubber body pads/horse hair

To: Michael Clothier <mcclothier@email.msn.com>,
Subject: RE: rubber body pads/horse hair
From: Eric Frisbee <EFrisbee@incc.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 23:53:04 -0700
I replaced those horse hair pads on my '68 2000 with some 1/4" rubber blocks
cut from a bedliner kit... it was the tailgate protector and completely
flat.. ($20 from Walmart).    After cutting to fit, I siliconed them to the
frame to avoid dirt underneath...
am hoping that it takes care of the problems!!    Hope this helps!

Eric
WyCROC
'68 2000
'67 1600 (wifes)