Re: horsehair and rubber

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: horsehair and rubber
From: Beamonk@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 15:00:18 EST
I used 1/4 inch long strips or rubber that has a internal structure somewhat
like a tyre. I got a large roll of this stuff from a industrial tubing and
rubber place here in town. The guys said it comes from conveyor belts used on
mining equipment and they had miles of it. Gave it to me free, which is the
best part. Seems to work o.k. so far, but it's hardness, I am sure, adds to
an already hard ride.
BTW, the 2L weber project is running, but still not on the road yet. Lots of
jetting to do yet, when, if it is close I will give a detailed list of jets
etc, for those like me who do not want to spend $2500 for solexes'.

John Brasfield
68 2000
Tuscaloosa Al.