Re: Woo-Hoo New Steering Wheel

To: Dan Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Woo-Hoo New Steering Wheel
From: STAN CHERNOFF <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 15:05:01 -0800
Dan,

You should have Irene change it.

Disconnect battery.
Press on horn button and turn counter clockwise at the same time.
Disconnect wire from button and remove button and spring.
Remove center nut and washer.
Remove steering wheel which will usually come off of shaft when rocked from
side to side.
Remove ingnition lock shroud before installing new wheel because there may
be interference.

Give Irene a hand (Applause).

Stan