Re: Woo-Hoo New Steering Wheel

To: rulee@cityscape.net
Subject: Re: Woo-Hoo New Steering Wheel
From: Dan Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 16:37:07 -0800
Hi Russ,
        Irene has pretty much had her fill of working on cars for a while.
Its all we have been doing lately and she is pretty sick of it.  And to tell
you the
truth so am I.  The car is running great and hopefully I will not have to touch
it
for at least a week.  I figure by then we will be over the aggravation of
nonstop
work and I can get her to help me install the higher powered headlights.
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA