Re: Woo-Hoo New Steering Wheel

To: STAN CHERNOFF <az589@lafn.org>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Woo-Hoo New Steering Wheel
From: Dan Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 11:17:06 -0800
Hello All,
        Well I am happy to announce that the new wheel went on perfectly
with the addition of one spacer to clear the plastic.  Irene did it all almost
by
herself and it looks pretty good. The trunsignals cancel and the horn works.
The adaptor hub worked perfectly and I am jsut tickled pink that she thought
to buy me a new wheel for the car!!!!
        Merry Xmass
                DAniel 69 2000
                SF CA
Hey I had to remove that tapered thing.. to fit the spacer is that going to be
problem???