Bumpers

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bumpers
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 16:35:40 -0800
List,
I hope everyone had a great Christmas holiday.
I have front and rear bumpers of my 69' for sale.
They both have been straightened and rechromed they include
the over riders and brackets. There are no dents or rust in them.
The only flaw is the PO drilled holes in the front bumper for
driving lights. I plugged them using the chrome caps that are found
in the same holes on the valance. I would like to get $550.00
for both plus shipping costs. I can scan and send pictures if needed.
I will separate if needed.

Thanks,
Mike