Minilites

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Minilites
From: jschmi7@us.ibm.com
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 09:26:22 -0600
I dont know the history or alloy of my minilites but they are original
Minilites.  Panasports look just like minilites and probably have the
rights to the design but Minilite is still in business in GB and are sold
here through a company in Ct.  See www.minilitewheels.com.  I have a
brochure from them and they list Datsun 240 applications in alloy only.  I
didn't see any applications for magmesium, although they do carry them.

John Schmitt    Telecommuter Office # - 847-458-7829
   Internal phonemail only  -  847-240-4725      pager pin#  800-759-8888
pin 8710561