gummed up?

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: gummed up?
From: Chris Lyon <croxx@texas.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 11:46:53 -0600
Well thanks for all the answers. I'm going to check out the float bowls.
Seems to be on the back carb. I dont think its the ignition, or any
other electrical problem. i tried changing the plugs out again to no
avail. and after two days they were preety blk and smelly of gas. Maybe
its the choke then? the investigation continues and I'm sure I'll have
more clues in a little while. Bruce I still have the solex but I'm not
parting with it yet! Glad to hear you got your car down here though.

Chris Lyon