Re: Hondas

To: Greg Glass <GGlass@SIMITAR.com>
Subject: Re: Hondas
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 11:48:40 -0600
A friend of mine had an 800, I think, when we were stationed in Japan in '72.
I seem
to remember that it was smaller than the roadster, but that was long ago.  It
seemed
to be a good car, but again, I didn't have any real contact with it.  As for
getting
one to go with your Datsun, I think you will have to put up many $$ to get one.
 I seem
to recall that they cost about the same as the Toyota GT, somewhere in in the
$20's.

Peace,
Pat

--
Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Hardware Guru
voice (512)471-9517, fax (512)471-8885, UUCP:cs.utexas.edu!horne