Re: Hondas

To: ajb@squirrel.com.au, GGlass@simitar.com
Subject: Re: Hondas
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 01:40:44 EST
In a message dated 03/12/2000 4:51:05 AM Pacific Standard Time,
ajb@squirrel.com.au writes:

> About 10 years ago I owned a few Honda S600s and an S800 coupe. They are fun
>  little cars with amazing engines, the S600 would easily rev past 10000rpm.

Does anyone know of any for sale in the US, or more specifically, in the bay
area, CA? My body shop guy was telling me the other week that he used to have
over half a dozen of those little S600s, but he sold all of them before he
moved over here from denver. Now he's looking at picking one up...and I
wouldn't mind one myself!

Van
- http://members.xoom.com/BADROC