Re: powder coating

To: Jim Tyler <toplessdatsun@ga.prestige.net>
Subject: Re: powder coating
From: Paul.Kort@marconimed.com
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 10:10:17 -0500

<All of the "chrome" paints that I have ever seen look like
silver paint.>

  I will agree that no paint looks like chrome close up, but nobody notices that
my front bumper, grill and headlight bezels are painted in the photos posted or
when I'm driving down the road.  In fact after I mention that they are painted,
many people have to take a second look.
  Yes, I would like to have them re-chromed, and I hope to save up the bucks in
a few years, but chrome paint was the answer to preserving the bumpers on the
car for the bucks I could afford.  As long as I keep my 1600 on the road,
painted chrome and all, it is more fun than any garage queen waiting for
daylight!  So if the choice is drive or park, .... painted chrome looks great!

Paul
OROC