Re: Buick 215?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Buick 215?
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 23:09:41 EST
In a message dated 03/13/2000 18:43:41 MST, someone writes:

> <Maybe on old Buick aluminum block 215 would work, if you could find one.>

<G> And better yet, what's more impressive than a lil' ol' girl like me being
able to carry her own engine block across the shop in one arm in front of all
the guys?

Oh, yeah... had the 215. Was going into a 67 MGB-GT. Kept in it in the
bedroom closet for awhile. The ex made me get rid of it. Taking up too much
room I 'spose. Hey... aint' that backwards???? ...nevermind <G>

PS: when I sold it, it was complete- ready to assemble, for $250. Had a
helluva time trying to find someone to take it!!! Just proves... they ARE out
there for reasonable $$.

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
Chandler, AZ