Re: The list in action

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The list in action
From: "nruff" <NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 19:49:43 -0600
Hey all,

I am completely in favor of one list but what can you do?!  Several weeks
back, I seem to remember a HUGE thread regarding cluttered e-mail boxes due
to supposedly irresponsible list members and their mailing habits.  Are two
lists really going to help this??   I have chosen to take part in both lists
as I am afraid I will possibly miss essential and quality information.  It
is my theory that the "hot topic of the day" will be hashed out on one list
only to migrate to the second list for the same lengthy disection.  Those of
us trying not to miss any action will have twice the mail, much of which
will likely be information reposted from the "other" list.

This list is here to aid in the efficient transfer of information and
stories, building friendships along the way.  This action seems entirely
counterproductive,  but time will tell.  Roadster owners will gravitate
towards what serves them best.
My $.10

Nathan

> Hey all,
>
> With all the talk about the new list, I thought I would let you know of a
> chain of events that met my needs from the old list and encompassed
> contributions from coast-to-coast.
>
> I recently posted about needing a passenger seat belt for my girlfriend.
All