Re: Fog lights

To: "Gordon Glasgow" <glasgow@serv.net>,
Subject: Re: Fog lights
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 18:45:14 -0400
I am currently running "E" headlights and they work great and have a far
superior pattern to the DOT lights. E headlights are European spec lights
that don't meet DOTs regs. They throw more light to the right side and
enable an old fart like me to more easily read exit and other signs that are
off the road. So far nobody has flashed me so I guess they are not bothering
anyone. And the high beams, Yikes, are way more effective. BTW the bulbs are
only 55/60 or something like that. I got mine for $22 each from one of my
favorite suppliers - JC Whitneys. I can't imagine how much brighter those
90/130 bulbs would be but as I live in the burbs of NYC I don't want to
blind anyone.

'66 Mike w/an L on my forehead