Re: Fog lights

To: Marc Tyler <mtyler@hctc.net>,
Subject: Re: Fog lights
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 00:12:56 -0700 (PDT)
--- Marc Tyler wrote

> But the light sw only operates the foglight relay (tiny draw) the
> power
> for the lights bypasses the harness altogether (direct from battery).
> 8 years and no sizzle :-)

 All this talk about fog lights I do not understand, sounds like
paranoia to me. Every single Roadster I have owned, with the exception
of the 70, I have installed a set of halogen drving lights.

I bolt the lights into the holes provided by Nissan, Plug the wires
into the connectors provided by Nissan, and turn on the switch that
says FOG, also provided by Nissan, and it always works just as if it
came that way from the Factory. I have never had any fog/driving
related problems, ever!
Seems if hooked up the way Nissan intended, everything is just fine.

Roman Rist

http://mail.yahoo.com/