Tom's Car

To: <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tom's Car
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 08:17:13 -0800
I'm shocked and stunned at Tom's ex wife's stupidity. I kinda hoped she'd
keep it for one of the boys when he came of age. I've got mixed emotions
about this. One, It's kind of cool that she's about to lose $9,000 on the
deal. Two, I want the Car!(would anybody agent for me? I'll wire the money
this morning) Three, I want Tom to buy his car back (at a hell of a lot less
than I thought possible). Four, If not Tom, Then Pat or Mike or someone from
the TDROC (keep it in the Family as it were).

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
Los Angeles
SoCalROC http://www.ameri-eagle.com/datsun/