Re: Tom's Car

To: sprague@ufl.edu, Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tom's Car
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 18:42:00 -0500
All,

I have long pined away for a 67 2000.  I too have called and left a message.
  I have been looking for a 67 2000 that I could afford for a LONG time as
many on the list are well aware.  If I were to get this car, I too would
give it a permanent, loving home.  I can afford the car at the advertized
price and I have the majority of items that it needs to be completed, but I
can in now way afford a bidding war.

Sid