Re: Tom's Car

To: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Tom's Car
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 15:09:07 -0600
Man-o-man I wish I knew what to do about this!  I first thought about buying
Tom's car, put it back together, then sell it, but I don't have the time to
get to it any time soon.  I have the room and the $$, and about a year of
other jobs ahead of it, including building my shop!  It would be nice to keep
it in the "family", but I am not the family member to buy it.  If I can be
of help to someone wanting to buy it, let me know.  One thing though, I don't
have the slightest idea how Janice would respond to me being involved in
buying the car. She may be fine with it, or she may not like it at all!

Peace,
Pat

--
Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner
voice (512)471-9517, fax (512)471-8885