Re: spirited drive req't

To: "Ofarrell, Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>
Subject: Re: spirited drive req't
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 08:39:08 -0800
You go, Fergus! Back when my '70 2000 did more than take up space in my garage
I used to
revel in my topdown morning commutes in just-above-freezing weather in January
and
February (OK, I know that the folks from NWROC, TDROC, WYCROC and all the other
ROCs will
be going "Big deal!", but that's about as cold as it ever gets here in the Bay
Area).
Bundled-up commuters in their hardtops would clutch their steaming commuter
mugs and
goggle in amazement at the crazy guy in the funny little foreign car wearing
gloves and a
knit hat, cruising the expressway with the top down!

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA